|A description of this game. It will be shown on the game selection page.|
Play original Bet365 casino Blackjack, one of the most popular online casino games played by millions of players the world over. In this version of the Blackjack, you can play just 1 hand, or up to 5 hands at once. The object of game is for the total of your cards to be closer to 21 than the dealer's cards without exceeding 21.
How To Play casino Black Jack
- Click on chips button to increase your bet. Every left click on a chip increases your bet. Every right click on a chip on the table removes it from your bet.
- Click the 'Deal'.
- If the dealer has an ACE as his up card, you are offered insurance. If you want to take insurance, click on the 'Insurance' button.
- Use the 'Hit', Stand', 'Double', 'Split' and 'Hold' buttons as required.
- As described in the rules, using Insurance, Double and Split require an additional wager. You are not able to use these buttons if you do not have enough balance.
- If you want to play another round, press 'New Game' button. Then place a bet as described above and click the 'Deal', or click 'Rebet' button to place the same bet as in the previous round.
You can also play this Blackjack version with multiple hands. You can play with up to 5 hands simultaneously. Place bets by clicking on the different bet areas. You can play 1 hand only if you wish, or any number of hands up to 5. Every hand may have a different bet amount.
Casino Blackjack Rules
The object of Blackjack is for the total of your cards to be closer to 21 than the dealer's cards without exceeding 21. In Blackjack, Aces count as either 1 or 11, face cards as 10, and number cards as their face value.
If you receive an Ace and a ten-value card as your first two cards, you have Blackjack and win one-and-a-half times your bet (if you bet was 10, you receive 25). If the total value of your cards is closer to 21 than the dealer's, you win as much as you had wagered (if your bet was 10, you receive 20).
If the total of your cards is more than 21, you 'bust' and lose your bet. If you and the dealer have the same card total (17 and up), neither of you win and your bet is returned to you in a 'push'. Blackjack beats a score of 21.
Bet365 Blackjack follows the standard "Las Vegas Strip" rules, with the following exceptions:
- After each round, used cards are returned to the deck and the deck is shuffled.
- The player may not split a split hand.
- Only 1 card is drawn to split Aces.
- The player may double after splitting.
- The dealer will not check for Blackjack in any case.
- If the player doubles and the dealer's first card is of value 11 (Ace), and the dealer gets Blackjack, the player loses both his bets.
Split - If your first two cards have the same point value, you may split them into two separate hands by placing a second bet equal to the original bet. You then proceed to draw cards. You may draw as many cards as you like on each split hand but if you split two Aces, you receive only one additional card for each Ace. If you receive an Ace and a ten-value card in a split hand, it is counted as 21 and not Blackjack.
Double - After you are dealt two cards and think that another card will allow you to beat the dealer's hand, you can increase your bet by an amount up to your original bet or 'double' your bet. Your wager is doubled and you are allowed to receive one more card.
Insurance - Insurance is considered to be a game of its own within Blackjack. If the dealer has an Ace as his up card, you'll be given a chance to buy insurance. When you buy insurance, you're betting that the dealer has a Blackjack. It allows you to try and protect yourself when you think that the dealer may have Blackjack. When buying insurance, you place half of your initial bet by pressing the 'Insurance' button. If the dealer does have Blackjack, you are paid 2 to 1 on your insurance bet. If the dealer doesn't have Blackjack, you lose your insurance bet.
10-Card Charlie - It is theoretically possible for the player to draw 10 cards without going bust. In this case the player's hand automatically wins, except when the dealer has Blackjack.
- Winning Hand pays 1 to 1
- Insurance pays 2 to 1
- Blackjack pays 3 to 2
- Rebet deals out the cards.
- Clear Bets button clears the table of your bets.
- Insurance button protects your bet for the case when the dealer may have blackjack.
- Double button doubles the wager and gives you a third card.
- Hit button requests one more card.
- Stand button draws no more cards and starts the dealer's turn.
- New Game button starts a new game round.
- Rebet button places the same bet as in the previous round and deals the cards.
- Skip Turn button skips your turn when you are playing in multiplayer mode.
- Split button splits one hand into two separate hands.